Friday, April 10, 2009

Camp Flying Eagle, Award Ceremony & Spring Break

Everything I do is always fun. My world is the funnest world in the whole wide universe.
Like I said, everything is fun in my world.

I really liked camping in Scouts with the Tigers and Pack 50. I liked sitting next to the fire roasting marshmallows and making smores. I also made a catapolt and I shot a BB gun 10 times! I made a paper plane out of my shooting paper. Kade helped me make it. It was the best camp out ever! You would not believe it!
























I got good grades on my report card in school. I got straight A's on it.

Spring break is like the best in spring. You get days off from school. You get a week off from school. I really liked going to Banyan's house. We got to dye eggs. My egg was dyed blue and green. I really liked swinging on the tire outside super fast and I got to be on a dirt bike.



I also liked going to the beach with my little cousins Selby and Sage. I made new friends with a boy at the beach. I learned how to pass a football in the water. I got soaked in the water - it was warm to me, but not to my mom and aunt. Mom said it was freezing cold and I said it was just perfect!


I like all those things in my world.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ROCK Ethan! We're so proud of you! =)

    Daddy & Dri

    ReplyDelete